Saturday, October 26, 2013

Disney Weekend! Post Birthday gift!



I've waited three long years to meet Rapunzel and Flynn!


Snow White asking me why I don't have a Prince, lol


Eric and Garrett ran into us! I love my old LQ kiddos! :-)


 
During the fireworks!


Waiting in line to meet the Princesses!


The Snow Prince made me blush, haha


Jack and Sally were amazing! Jack asked me to bring in the apple pie recipe from the evil queen because the towns people would be 'dying' to try it lol!!


A royal letter I got when I checked in the hotel :-)


Parade!


Belle was so beautiful! :)



Thank you Mommy for spending the night with me! I was so happy to have her with me! 


Our Magic Bands! Mom was spoiled this weekend since I connected my credit card to it! Needless to say, Mom was the child this weekend, haha! 
Daughter's treat! ;)

It was a great evening! I am so excited to go back Veteran's Day weekend for the Christmas party! lol I love being a manager and being able to spoil my parents! I feel like such an adult haha! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment